- To provide the Services to you and to other users of the Services;.
- To allow subsidiaries or affiliated entities of Befitting to fulfill and perform the Services;
- To improve the quality of the Services through polls, surveys and other similar feedback gathering activities conducted by Befitting and/or third parties;
- To create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to the Services;
- To bill your account, if applicable;
- Subject to applicable legislation, to communicate with you, including without limitation for the purpose of providing you with information about the Services, or informing you of changes or additions to the Services or of the availability of any other Services or features we provide;
- To assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different features and service options of the Services;
- To protect against fraud or error, and to respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- To respond to your requests for customer service;
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public; andAs required to comply with applicable laws or as authorized by applicable laws.
In accordance with these purposes, from time to time we may disclose or allow access to your personal information to affiliates, subsidiaries or third party service providers in different jurisdictions. In those cases, your personal information may be subject to the lawful access requirements of the jurisdiction in which it is stored or able to be accessed. If you have any questions about the transfer of personal information across jurisdictions you may contact Befitting’s Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com.
Subject to applicable legislation, we may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your user account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
For the purposes of billing your account, Befitting may share your credit card and other payment information with banks or other third parties, such as PayPal or Stripe in order to process payments. In addition, while Befitting has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard such payment information against unauthorized access or intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse. Befitting shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other misuse of such payment information, including credit card information..
Age of Consent
Some We do not knowingly provide the Services to, and will not knowingly collect the personal information from anyone under the age of consent.
Rights to Your Information
You have the right to access and edit your information that is in the custody or under the control of Befitting at any time through the interface provided as part of the Services.
Retention and Destruction
We may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use, for any purpose, including developing, enhancing, and providing the Services, and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying individual users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
Cookies and Log Files
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your ID and send you an email containing your password.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Services, and what personal information you choose to make available to the public through the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services.
Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Services. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.