Befitting badge
Price Match Guarantee 30-Day Risk-Free Purchase Free Shipping & Returns
Befitting badge
Betsey Johnson

TEA TIME

$200.00 $200.00 $170.00
Select Lenses
thumbnail images
Betsey Johnson
TEA TIME
Color
Size
Selected
Please make a selection to continue.
Got it! We'll ask you for your prescription after you place your order.
Do you need prescription lenses?
Please make a selection to continue.
Please make a selection to continue.
Please make a selection to continue.
Please make a selection to continue.

Lenses Subtotal $00.00

Frame Subtotal $170.00

Subtotal $00.00

Insurance Coverage-$00.00

Total*$170.00

*Shipping Prices & Taxes calculated at checkout

In Stock

Free shipping
Free returns
Price match guarantee

Notify me when this product is in stock

Recommended for you

Details

Not all eyeglasses are created equal. In fact, 99% of them are reasonably stylish, sure, but not exactly stand-out-in-the-crowd worthy. Betsy Johnson makes the other 1%. Like these exceptionally unique frames with Alice-In-Wonderland-like properties: swooping lines, bold shapes, unforgettable prints and unique details on the temples.

Specifications

More Information
UPC 751658889515_C
Description Not all eyeglasses are created equal. In fact, 99% of them are reasonably stylish, sure, but not exactly stand-out-in-the-crowd worthy. Betsy Johnson makes the other 1%. Like these exceptionally unique frames with Alice-In-Wonderland-like properties: swooping lines, bold shapes, unforgettable prints and unique details on the temples.
Brand Betsey Johnson
Color Description Leopard print top on satin black with subtle stone details on leopard print temples
Size L
Size Description 54-18-140
Material Description Metal
Gender Women
Brand Model TEA TIME LEO 54-18-140
Shape Cateye
Bridge Fit Nose pads
Spring Hinge No

Shop with Insurance

Provide the details below to see your vision insurance benefits applied as you shop. No need to submit a network claim form, so you save time and money.

Shop with Insurance

Get the most from your vision insurance at Befitting!

Free standard lenses, best price premium blue light lenses, and frame price match guarantee. Click here to access out of network reimbursement claim forms.

Logged in to Insurance

Welcome! Your vision insurance has been verified and you'll see your exclusive member savings as you shop.

One moment, we're verifying your information


Why do we ask for your prescription later?

Did you know that a high average of people enter wrongly their prescription when ordering online?

At Befitting we want to make sure your eyeglasses will be the right fit for you.

That's why we will get in touch with you after you complete the transaction to enter your prescription.